iloveputerahaty -already 2 month we through

Shafiq Ghazali  , already 2 month we through l ♥ ♥ ♥:) just wanna tell youuu , ILOVEYOUSOMUCH putera haty , sayanggl ♥ ♥ ♥ -hihi , genap 2 bulan -7OGOS2011-l ♥ ♥ ♥youu change my whole life ,, i don't know what you did to me -,-with ur love  , i'm feeling alll ♥ ♥ ♥ -,- all my memories with youu it is very difficult for me to forget -,- ilove that time :)l ♥ ♥ ♥ i promise that i will try to understand ur feeling and will not hurt ur feelings again becoz iloveyouu and only you in my heartl ♥ ♥ ♥ -,- you're the choice of my heart, so i'll love youu -,-l ♥ ♥ ♥impossible to live without youu ,,thanks youu becoz you're always there beside me -,- l ♥ ♥ ♥l ♥ ♥ ♥l ♥ ♥ ♥





                                                                             <3 shafiq ghazali <3

No comments:

Post a Comment